A transcription of my adventures. Definitely worth a read!!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

thinking about the a word...

still thinking about it. the abuse. the a word. it hurts. the memories of it all. what to do now? i don't want to over dramatize it...but it'll pop up in my head and i'll see it. i'll see that one time in the tennis court with that red stick when he beat me. he beat me bad with that stick. i didn't have any bruises or anything. my parents would've noticed that. the physical pain wasn't even what was in the forefront in my mind. just the terror of it all.

gosh.

1 comment:

  1. i am proud of you dellskers. a lot of people go a lifetime without ever putting that label on their experiences and cannot figure out why they act and feel some of the ways they do. now you can begin the healing my friend.
    Love always

    ReplyDelete