A transcription of my adventures. Definitely worth a read!!!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back from Florida

hello world.

i'm back from florida. it was a great time. it was good to get away. had a bunch of laughs (and a two REALLY big laughs that i will NEVER forget!)

oh, and the words/phrases of the week are:

impactual (yep, your right. that's not a word!)

copious notes (it just sounds cool, moe! oh, wait "mo" lol!)

big-ups are due for the new National Board of ANQ! keep doin what you're doin! i'm definitely committed to working to see success manifest!

so, i began reading this book called S.H.A.P.E. christina recommended it to me. and, like every other book she's recommended to me, it begins by playing my life. "your are walking in a fractured kingdom focus." whomp. that's something that i'm working on. i'm good at a fair amount of things; however, i need to find my niche. that will be happening in the coming weeks.

there's been something on my heart lately. i want to see men grow in god. for real. however, i think that too often we aren't given the tools to grow. men need somethings that they can grasp onto. so, for the next couple of weeks, send me your questions and we're gonna grow together. let's get some tangible answers to some questions. if i can't answer, i'll find someone that can.

love ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment