A transcription of my adventures. Definitely worth a read!!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Productive

Today was such a busy day.  Productive, but busy.  Even though I'm "only" a full time grad student, I'm still suprised how action packed my days can get.  This was probably the worst day for it to be action packed, mind you.  I had a fever yesterday that prompted me to stay home.  I woke up today feeling a lot better, but I decided to stay home again just to make sure. 

I actually started making my list again.  That really helped me be productive.  If I have a list I can focus on what needs to happen instead of just drawing it out of my head.  I have a great memory when it comes to details, events, and information.  But random (see:non-interesting) information like times and dates can slip my mind if I'm not careful. I'm going to stick to the list thing. 

I can say that I accomplished all 12 things on my list today!  I probably did too much to be recovering from a cold, but life doesn't stop. In a weird way, that's a little bit of a victory for me.  I like to push myself and see what I can accomplish when I put my mind to it.

I hope that tomorrow is just as productive...

No comments:

Post a Comment