A transcription of my adventures. Definitely worth a read!!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

redirection

my back is sore again.

it's no where near what it was before. but i think somewhere along the way i did a tweaked it a little.

i had to do the smart thing and cut out the insanity for a bit. it was a tough pill to swallow because i had every intention of finishing month 2. however, i think the program makes my back do a little bit too much.

interesting enough, tennis or jogging doesn't hurt my back. i can take the bending and serving that comes with it with no pain at all, but moving my 212 pound frame on my hands and knees isn't the best thing at the moment. insanity requires some intense movements that i just can't swing at the moment.

perhaps this is a good thing. my tennis form has been a little off in my opinion. i've faded in matches. i haven't been able to push when it counted. perhaps i can turn this situation around and practice so i can do well this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment